Bathrooms are no longer about basic functions, but a space for personal experience and wellness. Bathrooms evolved into our own sanctuary we can escape in, and enjoy every day. It is the space that can melt away our tension and worries, and can give us an overall feeling of calmness and revitalization in the intimacy of our own home.
Our spa-like heaven is very much depend on water, a precious resource.
Enjoying water wisely is not just about how many gallons we use per day, but how we heat it, what products we select to deliver it, and what we do to save and replenish it.
The products we choose for our bathrooms reflects our personal comfort level, allowing us to choose the style that fits best our personality and serve the way we live.
Thanks to design, innovation, and advanced technology, we don't have to choose between indulgence and preservation.
The most innovative designs and materials on the market are not just about looks, but equally about practicality and sustainability.
Sustainable technology designed to meet our modern need for increased comfort, while consume less water, energy, facilitate better indoor air quality, and provide more durable product, requiring less maintenance.
This commitment to sustainability and the environment through water, energy and other resource saving solutions, not only help advance green competition, but results in financial savings through increased green choices, and reduced cost in bills.
Here are some of my favorites:
MiraClearscale technology is a patented technology which is proven to reduce limescale by up to 50% for improved performance and longer life of the shower.
Sustainable design has helped to create a new level of environmentally responsible showering pleasure. Today's showers offer superior showering experience while actually using less water.
The mixer technology has come a long way with significant advances in cartridge, valve and handle function for a better control of water flow.
Steam can provide us with the enjoyment and benefits of wellness therapy, relaxation, and cleanliness. Steam therapy can help eliminate stress, contribute to skin revitalization, detoxification, and increased metabolism. Today a steam room can be easily customized in our own shower enclosure, that seamlessly combines elegant design with the most robust suite of steam shower feature technology.
- Touch, Control Panel is a new digital control panel that is located inside the shower. Stylish, user friendly with the touch of a button we can control the steam, lighting, temperature, radio, acupuncture jets and more. It gives the option of setting a time limit or temperature limit for automatic shut off of the steam generator.
- The acupuncture massage is sequential, adjustable hydro massage water jets to relieve aches and pains
- Rainfall Shower can provide an invigorating shower experience
- Chroma and Aroma Thearapy have been recognized for centuries as having profound healing effects. The colors we surround ourselves with and the essential oils we anoint ourselves can help stimulate, relax, empower or even waken us. By placing solid or liquid aromatherapy scents inside the steam shower unit's steam box, we can increase our feeling of wellness, comfort, and additional relaxation.
- The built in ventilation fan provides fresh air while the steam generator is working and expels the germ filled air after each use.
- The steam outlet is a robust steam generator that heats up in a matter of minutes to provide a divine steam shower experience.
- Radio and speaker are fully programmable with memory function while we are relaxing in the steam shower.
- Temperature sensor calculates the current reading in the steam shower instantaneously, so we can adjust the steam setting to fit our personal preference.
By using smaller tubs, we can save water, energy and valuable space in our bathrooms.
HighTech Bath Wizardy
Brilliant Heat Exchanger
Power Pipe saves energy by warming incoming water with waste heat. Power Pipe is a brilliant easy-to-install heat exchanger that can save on home energy costs by using hot drain water to heat incoming cold water. As per the US EPA, 20 to 30 percent of all household energy goes towards heating water. Therefore reducing this energy draw can have a large effect on the utility bill. The system works by wrapping the bathtub drainpipe with layers of highly conductive copper coils, which effectively transfer heat from the waste water draining down pipe.
Just sit and flush...
Toilet is the most often used gadget in our home. Therefore, toilet design and flushing technology development are important to us.
We want sleek, clean forms that are elegant and easy to maintain, and we also expect innovative technology to keep the nasty bacteria at bay. Ultra high Efficiency Toilets with 0.8gpf and Pressure-assist toilets with 1pgf, help keep our water bills under control. WaterSense approved yet powerful Toto also quiet and have a great cleaning power with each flush.
Multi-tasking toilet/sink by Roca with water reuse technology.
The delicate design and innovative technology combined will save water as well space. It's refill system filters the basin's water for reuse in the flush cistern. The net effect is that we end up using the same amount of water in the sink, but zero extra water for the toilet.